Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Boredom

I'm looking up funny things on google. Enjoy.


1. I typed "When do I know t" and the results, in order were, "when do i know that I"m pregnant", "when do I know to break up with my boyfriend", "when do I know to move on", and "when do i know to harvest my weed".... google goes by themes, it seems.

2. I typed "why are these" results: "why are these strawberries doing on my" which, from previous research, I know is completed with the word 'nipples' and is, apparently, a book. now, back to the results. "why are these arguments susceptible to abuse", why are these people famous" and "why are these doritos so loud"... alrighty then.

I'm bored with that. let's see... I WANT A POTTERMORE ACCOUNT!!! but it's in stupid beta mode, and I cant get an accout yet. Dx frustrating. I've been really obsessing over harry potter lately. Okay, that's not entirely accurate. i havent been obsessing over the books/movies, I've been obsessing over picures and references TO harry potter. pretty much anything you find here is what I'm talking about. Go ahead. click it. It'll open in a new window. I promise. I dont get some of the ships. I mean, the obvious ones, Hinny, Romione, Nuna, yes. I could even see Drarry, Dromione, Fremione, and some of those ones, but Snarry, and Drapple, I just really dont get.... What's with Draco and an apple? like.... really...

anywho... i'm bored with this. BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment