Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Random facts about me



  1. My socks never match, assuming I'm even wearing shoes. 
  2. I have a bunch of books. And I've read most of them. 
  3. I'm usually cold. 
  4. I color in coloring books.
  5. I have a bunch of stuffed animals on my bed, but the one I cuddle with is the only one i throw across the room. Along with both of my blankets. 
  6. I'm pretty obsessed with Harry Potter references. 
  7. I played pottermore for awhile, but I got bored with it. Now I'm just waiting for them to open book two. 
  8. I have a lot of movies. like... Obnoxious.
  9. I'm very easily sucked in to the tv.
  10. I love Tim Burton.
  11. And Helena Bonham Carter.
  12. I like chocolate. 
  13. And gum.
  14. I don't like blonde hair.
  15. I have blonde hair. 
  16. Je parle un peu français.
  17. I know some sign language too. 
  18. I like tetris. 
  19. And Farkle.
  20. And bop-it. 
  21. And that weird toy from the 70s that always looks like the spinny wheel is gonna fall off. 
  22. I find my own blog very boring. 
  23. Because of 23, you should all leave ideas for posts, questions, etc in the comments so I can expand!
  24. 24 isn't really a fact. But you definitly should still do it. 
  25. I like My Name is Earl.
  26. Kenan & Kel.
  27. Family Guy.
  28. American Dad.
  29. All That.
  30. Rugrats.
  31. Yes, Dear.
  32. I don't like Maury. 
  33. Or Springer. 
  34. I  like New Girl.
  35. I liked Allen Gregory, but they canceled that show after one season. 
  36. I used to like South Park. Not so much anymore. 
  37. Drake and Josh. 
  38. I dont like Zoey 101.
  39. I kinda like Victorious. 
  40. I like Invader Zim. 
  41. When it comes to TV, I guess I never grew out of the nineties. 
  42. American Horror Story starts production on season two this summer. :D 
  43. I like amanda. (HI AMANDA!!)
  44. I also like brandon. (HI BRANDON!)
  45. I guess I like my evil stepmother too. 
  46. Wanna know my address?
  47. P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney. 
  48. You silly internetz people thought I was gonna tell you where I live.
  49. You'll just have to go kill some other blogger in their sleep!
  50. Speaking of sleep, I think 50 bullets are quite enough. 
  51. But I'll give you 51 just because you're just so darn cute! Good night!


No comments:

Post a Comment