Sunday, June 5, 2011

Indulgence

Ahhhh, pampering. :)
I'm currently sitting in my living room, watching Mrs. Doubtfire on ABC Family, with my feet in a vibrating box of hot water. Yessss. I bought (or rather, my stepmom bought for me, while I was with her) a battery-operated buffer and a bunch of pedicure tools. I've buffered my finger and toe nails, and am soaking the hell out of my feet, in order to make myself feel pretty. :D

Also, other great news! Although I still have yet to find a real money-making job, I have a pretty much completely fer-sher internship with a professional photographer! I have to call her in the morning to finalize things, and I'm sooooo nervous/excited. To all my non-existent readers out there, I promise to keep you posted. ;D

Also, on a less acceptable note, the creepy bald biker guy who moved in upstairs not too long ago, was peeping in our window tonight. :S #creepedout

No comments:

Post a Comment