Monday, June 6, 2011

MISSING

First of all, I would like to welcome my new (and first & only) official reader.
HI MISS SARA!!!
Ahem, and now to my point.
Uh.. I guess I don't have one.
Hmm, well this is embarrassing. I seem to have lost my post.
Have you seen it? I'm not even sure what it was about. I never got a chance to read it before it was so rudely stolen from me. Maybe it was about puppies. They're pretty cute. But so are babies, and if I was going to write about something cute, it would be babies. Although, baby versions of various animals are a close second.
Maybe it was about curls. I want curls. My hair is hopelessly straight, but frizzy. No curl, and no hope of holding curl, even if i use Mousse, hairspray, AND gel then roll them in those obnoxious never-show-your-face hide-away-in-a-deep-dark-corner rollers. But I'm trying again, this time with setting lotion and the rollers. So, if this doesn't work, there's basically no hope at all for my hair. But I don't think that's what my post was about.
Maybe it was about how the photographer  never called me back. I was told that she was expecting my call Monday (today), so I called, and she was busy but said she'd call me back later this afternoon. It's 11 PM. She never called. So, now I don't know if I'm supposed to call her back tomorrow, or if she's going to eventually actually call.
Now, my post was about something; maybe one of the above suggestions, maybe not, but rest assured readers, I will find it.
And it will be EPIC.

2 comments: