Tuesday, November 1, 2011

"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it, that's all."

Guesssssss what i'm watching.
Theeeeeee Breakfast Club.

I used to like Bender, but then I realized that he was just a jackass, begging for attention. Then I liked the "basket case" but I changed my mind because she gave into peer pressure and completely changed herself, because the prom queen said she should. Plus she was just an attention-whore too. I never really liked Claire; her prissy, better than everyone, rich bitch attitude pissed me off from day one. . the jock thinks he's just sooooo tough, always saying things like, "well if we weren't here, or if it weren't for such and such, i would so toootally kick your ass"; no bite, and barely a bark. The nerd is definitely my favorite; he's just as nerdy in the beginning as he is in the end. His character is just more relatable. I mused to wish he got the girl in the end (the basketcase, not the prom queen), but i'm much happier in the fact that someday, he will own them all. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment