Wednesday, March 21, 2012

ugh.

I broke my laptop. i'm borrowing my stepmom's (thanks, Tallie!) i spent six hours "cleaning" my room yesterday (i put cleaning in "" because it really doesn't look like I've done any cleaning. it looks worse than when i started. anyways, There was a blanket on the floor and apparently my laptop (in it's protective case) was underneath. i tripped over what i thought was just the blanket, or maybe something i'd left on the floor. nope. computer. and now there's a huge flippin crack across the screen. :( luckily, i have a warranty, not only through the company, but also through Walmart, so i'm not really worried about that. i just don't want to lose my stuff. not that i really have anything important on there. some music, almost all transferred to my Zune. a bunch of funny pictures. and i have this awesome back up storage device. that i was too lazy to use. ugh. i frustrate myself.


ugh. If I have any readers, make yourself known.


I'm thinking about doing a kind of advice blog. like, anyone could leave a question or problem in a comment, and I would help out in my next entry. Or maybe not. Idk.
BYE!!

2 comments: