Saturday, April 14, 2012

laaa.

I had a thing typed out in here. Then the internet deleted it all. twice. And i'm not typing it out a third time. I'm trying to get brandon to write a guest post. but he refuses. i'll ask again. urrrrgh, he said no. gahh. We drove 45 minutes to take my dogs to the vet today. then we sat at the vet for for two hours. then 45 minutes back. D:  I still havent gotten my computer fixed. the cheapest i've found is 250. there's a guy in my neighborhood who's supposed to do computer repairs (i found his number in our neighborhood newsletter... yes, we have one of those...) but i've called twice and he hasnt called back. so... yeah. it kinda looks like I'm not gonna get a cheap job. Brandon still says he wont write a  post. I'll keep working on him. pottermore was supposed to be open in early april. it's now halfway through, and it's STILL in beta mode. wtffff!! 


God, I need ideas for blog posts. Or maybe I just need to give it up. 








UPDATE:
POTTERMORE IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment